Full Abstract submissions deadline
16 December 2022
Method of Submission
Full Abstracts can be submitted only via this
Guidelines for Submission
- All full abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The size of the document should not exceed one A4 page.
- The size of the uploaded file cannot exceed the limit of 10 MB.
- Please prepare the text according to the structure: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Literature, and possibly Acknowledgements.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the full abstract.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted full abstract are necessary, there is the possibility to edit your abstract any time before the full abstract submission deadline. Please do not submit your full abstract more than once.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their full abstract by e-mail by 23 January 2023.
- The presenting author of a selected full abstract commits himself/herself to attend the Hydrogen Days 2023 and present the full abstract in the session at the time decided by the Scientific Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory for each accepted contribution. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration is on 6 February 2023. If the presenting author has not paid the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the programme.