Student Award 2023
To encourage high-quality work amongst young researchers, on the occasion of the Hydrogen Days 2023, Student Awards will be delivered in recognition of the best student contribution. The Student Awards Committee will award 2 attendees, one for the best presentation and the other one for the best poster. The student awards are sponsored by HYTEP. Each winner will receive a cash prize of 200 EUR.
All student contributions will be automatically included in the contest for Student Awards, if not stated otherwise.
The student award committee will evaluate student contributions according to the following criteria
- Quality of research
- Compliance with ethical standards for publication
- Clear structure and explanation of content
- Poster resp. presentation design
- Ability of student presenter to answer questions
- Student Awards will be announced during the closing ceremony on Friday 31 March 2023